Automatic machine used to introduce solid ingredients in small pieces (such as frozen berries, chocolate chips, biscuit chips, dried nuts, etc…) into the ice-cream flow. Completely built in stainless steel and mounted on wheels, for an easy displacement.
The principle of its functioning is the following:
- The solid ingredients are introduced into the hopper, which is provided with an agitator whose function is to avoid the formation of lumps and to help the ingredients in reaching the endless screw.
- The ingredients are then dragged out from the hopper by an endless screw, placed on its bottom, and let fall into the rotary lamella pump, placed underneath
- The lamella pump introduces the ingredients into the ice-cream flow, which is under pressure, distributing them in an equal and constant way
- Finaly a blender amalgamates perfectly the ice-cream with the ingredients.
The electric motors of the endless screw, the lamella pump and the blender are controlled by inverters and their speed can be smoothly and precisely adjusted.
This fruit-feeder can be connected to any kind of Teknoice filling machine and to all those filling machines equipped with ice-cream dosers that accept ice-cream with solid ingredients.
Samples of all dry ingredients that will be introduced in the fruit-feeder must be sent to Teknoice Srl alongwith the order for our approval and for the choice of the correct endless screw to supply.
Ice-cream flow capacity: up to 3000 lt/h of ice-cream
Inclusions capacity: up to 300 lt/h
Maximum ice-cream pressure: 10 bar
Total installed power: 2,5 Kw
Dimensions: 940 x 1030 x 1450H mm
Net weight: 340 Kg
– Extra endless screws with different pitches and/or indifferent materials.
Download Technical Doc