The Tetra Pak S1500 A2 Continuous Ice Cream Freezers are the perfect choice for medium and smaller size production.
The freezer is a self-contained unit ready to be connected to power, air, water and mix supplies. The ice cream mix is metered into the freezing cylinder by a gear pump. A constant airflow is fed into the cylinder together with the mix. The freezing cylinder is cooled by the built-in R404A refrigeration plant. During the passage through the cylinder, the air is whipped into the mix by a dasher.
The stainless steel blades mounted on the dasher continuously scrape the frozen ice cream from the inside wall of the cylinder. The ice cream then passes to the outlet pump.
The machine has an hourly capacity of between 300 -1500 litres and equipped with two rotary pumps for mix intake and ice cream outlet.
- Manufacturer: Tetra Pak Hoyer
- Model: S1500 A2
- Function: Ice cream continuous freezer
- Serial number: Z1421035-122101824
- Capacity: 300 – 1500 litres/per hour
- Working hours: 11,494 Hours
- Year of manufacture: 2015
- Refrigeration: R404A (3,8 KG)
- Total installed power: 38 kW
- Horizontal freezing barrel
- CIP cleaning
- Inlet rotary pump (Mix)
- Outlet rotary pump (Ice cream)
- Siemens PLC control panel
- Water cooled
- Instruction manual supplied
- Voltage: 400V / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
- See ‘Technical Doc’ link for further details
- Length: 2390mm
- Width: 791mm
- Height: 1925mm
- Weight: 1250 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Download Technical Doc