The Tetra Pak 700 freezers are the perfect choice for medium and smaller size production. Equipped with a self-contained freon refrigeration unit, they are designed for easy installation and mobility in the factory. The machine has an hourly capacity of between 150 -700 litres and equipped with two rotary pumps for mix intake and ice cream outlet. Low working hours @ 3899.
- Manufacturer: Tetra Pak Hoyer
- Model: S700 A2
- Function: Ice cream continuous freezer
- Serial number: Z1371265-125162230
- Capacity: 150 – 700 litres/per hour
- Year of manufacture: 2016
- Refrigeration: R404A (2,5 KG)
- Total installed power: 21 kW
- Horizontal freezing barrel
- Working hours: 3899
- CIP cleaning
- Inlet rotary pump (Mix)
- Outlet rotary pump (Ice cream)
- Siemens PLC control panel
- Water cooled
- Instruction manual supplied
- Voltage: 400V / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
- See ‘Technical Doc’ link for further details
- Length: 177 cms
- Width: 70 cms
- Height: 179 cms
- Weight: 780 kg
Country of Manufacture
Average rating: 0 reviews
Download Technical Doc
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or
To read or send us your own review of our products and services, please click below.
Read our reviews