This is an used Stainless Steel Jacketed Cheese Vat. This Stainless Steel Jacketed Cheese Vat has an Internal volume of approx 500 Ltr and was manufactured by ASTA Food Technology GmbH, Germany. This Cheese Vat includes a Top Mounted Stirrer and quite suitable to be used in various kinds of dairy cheese processing, which includes Hard Cheese & Soft Cheese processing.
- Manufacturer: ASTA Food Technology Eismann GmbH, Germany
- Machine Serial No: 10602
- Year of Manufacture: 2010
- Function: Multi-functional circular Cheese Vat
- Jacket: Yes, External Re-circulation Jacket
- Jacket Working Pressure: 3 Bar
- Working Temperature: 90 deg C
- Working capacity: Approx 500 litres
- Electrics: 480V / 50 Hz / 3 phase
- Stainless steel construction
- Base: Sloping Bottom, towards Outlet
- Includes control panel & documentation
Overall Height (Top of Control Panel): 1650mm
Height to Top of Lid: 900mm
Height of Outlet: 350mm
Overall Width: 1530mm
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or
To read or send us your own review of our products and services, please click below.
Read our reviews