TheFrigomilkFICG10 directexpansiontanks are suited throughout the dairy and ice cream industry. Designedfor the storage of milk / ice cream at circa. 4 deg C.
- Manufacture: FIC
- Function: Ageing/cooling/storage tank for ice cream and milk
- Capacity: 2600 litres
- Year of manufacture: 2011 (Unused)
- Inner tank and outer casing made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Closed type with manhole
- Slow speed agitator
- DN50 outlet butterfly valve
- Temperature controller and digitalread out
- Nominal power: 10,32 kW
- Electrics: 400V / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
- Direct expansion cooling system (air cooled)
- Refrigerant: R404A (14 Kg)
- See ‘Technical Doc’ link for further details
- Depth:220 cms
- Width: 160 cms
- Weight:440 kgs (+ 200kg for condensing unit)
Country of Manufacture
Download Technical Doc
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or
To read or send us your own review of our products and services, please click below.
Read our reviews