The IF 4000 ingredient feeders are compact, versatile units. The feeders are fully computer-controlled in order to secure exact dosing of the ingredient into the ice cream. A vital part of equipment in any ice cream production that wants the ability to make diverse ice creamproducts.
- Manufacturer: Gram
- Model: IF4000
- Function: Ingredient feeder
- Serial number: 84-090-2012
- Capacity:200 – 4000 litres/per hour
- Year of manufacture:2006
- Individual dosing of two different inclusions
- Fully automatic “loss-in-weight” measuring of dosing on both hoppers
- Precise drive with servo driven feed pump and augers
- Independent control of auger and agitator speeds in both hoppers
- Automatic control with easy to use colour touch screen
- User recipes for quick and accurate change over
- Readout of dosing statistics such as quantity of inclusions used
- Voltage: 400V/50Hz/3 Phase
- Length: 142 cms
- Width: 73 cms
- Height: 169 cms
- Weight: 460kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or
To read or send us your own review of our products and services, please click below.
Read our reviews