The Type 2400 machine manufactured by Hamba is a cup filling and sealing machine with a rotary table. This machine is suitable for packing semi-liquid products such as Kefir, yoghurt, jam, cream cheese, etc. The machine was previously filling a 0.5 kg container with a 97mm lid diameter and a 1 kg container with a 115mm lid diameter – capacity of 2400 pieces / hour.
- Manufacturer: Hamba
- Model: Type 2400
- Function: Rotary cup filling machine
- Serial number: FB/M/247
- Year of manufacture: 2011
- Change parts for 97mm / 115mm lid diameter container
- Capacity: 2400 pcs / hour
- Control: Electromechanical
- Suitable for semi-liquid products (Kefir, yoghurt, jam, cream cheese, etc.)
- Electrics: 400 Volts / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
- Installation/technical documentation included
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.