The ROKK RR 2000 is a versatile yet compact rotary filler that is equally capable of being utilised as either a high-capacity (2,100 pieces per hour, per row) or high-volume (5 litre maximum fill volume) machine. To ensure that it is able to constantly run while producing a quality finished product, no expense has been spared on the construction with only the finest, well-known components and premium stainless steel and aluminium being used throughout.
The RR 2000 consistently maintains accurate weight control and aesthetically pleasing fill designs and despite its wide-ranging functionality, is remarkably easy to operate due to its manual electrical control panel which can accommodate, and easily switch between, 10 predefined filling programs.
The machine advertised is a 2-lane machine built for filling cones.
- Manufacturer: ROKK Processing Ltd
- Model: RR 2000
- Function: Ice cream cone rotary filling machine
- Capacity: 4,000 pieces/per (2,000 pieces per row)
- Number of rows possible: 2
- Machine stations include: Cone dispenser, Calibrator, Chocolate Spray, Ice cream doser, Chocolate topping spray, Dry ingredients, Lid dispenser and Eject.
- Electrical consumption: 2.2 kW
- Air consumption: 550 Litres/Per hour
- Year of manufacture: 2016
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully guarded
- Voltage: 400V / 50Hz / 3 Phase
- Instruction manual supplied
- Length:143 cms
- Width: 125 cms
- Height: 200 cms
- Weight: 950 kgs