This Sidam (GRAM) Polar 2 compact rotary filling machine with capacities between 6.000 – 8.000 pcs/hour is suited for the small to medium producers that need a highly compact and versatile molded stick line for water or ice cream products. See video below of the machine installed in the previous factory.
Main production stages involve:
- Filling of ice cream into the moulds
- Insertions of wooden sticks into the ice cream
- Freezing of the bars in a cold brine bath at -40 ºC (-40 ºF)
- Defrosting of a thin outer layer of the bars with warm water spray at +15-25 ºC (+59-77 ºF)
- Extraction of the frozen bars from the molds
- Lay-off for wrapping
- Manufacturer: Sidam
- Model: Polar 2
- Function: Rotary lolly moulding machine
- Year of manufacture: 2000
- Capacity: 6,000 – 8,000 pcs / hour
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Electrics: 380V / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- Technical documentation included
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or
To read or send us your own review of our products and services, please click below.
Read our reviews