A 600 Litre batch mixplant from Tecnofreeze. The skid mounted unit blends the basic ingredients, pasteurises and cools ready for freezing of the ice cream mix.
- Manufacturer: Tecnofreeze
- Model: MP 600
- Function: Ice cream batch process mix plant
- Capacity: 600 litres per hour
- Serial number: 01-10
- Year of manufacture: 2010
- Electrics: 400V/ 3 Phase/ 50 Hz
- Overall installed power: 13 kW
- Skid mounted unit complete with:
- 2 x 600L batch pasteurisation tanks
- FBF Italia ball valve homogeniser
- Product filter
- Product and hot water pumps
- Plate heat exchanger
- Length: 367 cm
- Width: 165 cm
- Height: 200 cm
- Weight: 2000 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.