This is a Used 300 Litre Hoyer Promix batch mix plant from Tetra Pak. The skid-mounted unit blends the basic ingredients, pasteurises, homogenises and cools ready for freezing of the ice cream mix.
Please scroll down for a video of the mix plant.
- Manufacturer: Tetra Pak
- Model: Hoyer Promix 300
- Function: Ice cream batch process mix plant
- Year of manufacture: 1999
- Capacity: 300 litres/per hour
- Electrics: 400V / 3 Phase / 50 Hz
- Overall installed power: 15.9 kW
- Instruction manual included
- Skid mounted unit complete with:
- 2 x 300L batch pasteurisation tanks
- 1 x 150L batch pasteurisation tank
- FBF Italia ball valve homogeniser (Model XL2)
- Product filter
- Product and hot water pumps
- Control panel
- Length:440 cm
- Width:140 cm
- Height:180 cm
- Weight:1200 Kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.