The Tetra Pak TP2000 was designed to meet the particular needs of small and medium-size ice cream producers.These are compact rotary filling machines available for filling of cone, cup, bulk and sqeeuze-up products.
This particular machine is built ready for2 litretub format. Other change parts are available on request.
- Manufacturer: Tetra Pak
- Model: TP2000
- Function: Rotary ice creamtub filler
- Serial number: 0210
- Capacity:2,100 Pieces/Per Hour/Per Row
- Maximum fill volume: 5 litres
- Minimum fill volume: 50 ml
- Maximum tub size: 360mm x 180mm x 150mm
- Number of rows possible: 3
- Machine stations include: Cup drop, Cup fill, Lid applicator, Lid crimper & Pot Ejector/Conveyor.
- Electrical consumption: 2kW
- Air comsumption: 650 Litres/Per hour
- Year of manufacture:2012
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully guarded
- Voltage: 400V/50Hz/3 Phase
- Instruction manual supplied
- Length:143 cms
- Width:125 cms
- Height:200 cms
- Weight: 950kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.