The PMG machine by Trepko has been designed for the forming and wrapping of a great number of different food products. Different infeed systems allow for filling a wide range of products including edible fats (butter, butter with vegetable oils, margarine), fresh cheese (tvorog), minced meat, lard, yeast and similar products.
This is a Used PMG4 twin head machine, manufactured in 2005 and is currently working with butter bricks of 200 gram. The output capacity is between 100 – 200 bricks per minute.
Please scroll down for a video of this machine installed and running in the previous factory.
- Manufacturer: Trepko
- Model: PMG4
- Function: Butter forming / packing
- Capacity: 100-200packages/min
- Current product weight: 200 gram
- Current product size: 100x75x29mm
- Year of manufacture: 2005
- Total installed power: 10 kW
- Stainless steel construction
- Air consumption: 40 l/min @ 0.5-0.8 Mpa
- Documentation included
- Length: 360 cms
- Width: 275 cms
- Height: 305 cms
- Weight: 3000 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Download Technical Doc