This packing machine is used for batching and packing butter, lard, margarine and cottage cheese into aluminium foil or parchment paper. Fully rebuilt, in stock and available for immediate dispatch.
- Manufacturer: Trepko
- Model: XPG 40
- Function: Packing butter/lard/margarine
- Capacity: Up to 80 packages/min
- Serial number: 26-250
- Product size: L100xW75xH35 (mm)
- Product weight: 250g
- Note: These machines can also pack 200gram with a height adjustment making the pack dimensions approximately L100xW75xH30mm.
- Power rating: 2.2kW
- Condition: Fully rebuilt
- Paper: Aluminium / parchment
- Stainless steel hopper and augers
- Easy accessibility to all parts facilitates attendance and maintenance
- Electrics: 380 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz
- Video available on request
- Length: 303 cms
- Width: 270 cms
- Height: 180 cms
- Weight: 1600 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.