The Ytron Y creates an axial jet stream to homogeneously mix liquids with a viscosity of up 50,000 mPa*s (approx.) without air entrainment. Because of its design, vortex formation (which is normally associated with conventional agitators) is eliminated to provide much more efficient mixing.
- Manufacturer: Ytron-Y
- Model: 7.50FC-4/VM11-IV
- Function: Jet stream emulsifier / mixer
- Year of manufacture: 2013
- Instruction manual
- Axial flow pattern
- Perfectly homogenous mixing
- No air entrainment
- No sedimentation, even with heavy suspensions
- Very short process times due to extremely rapid circulation in the vessel
- No floating of product on the surface
- Rapid mixing of entire container contents
- No in tank baffles/flow deflectors required, flow deflectors are integrated on stator
- Low shear due to short residence time in the YTRON-Y mixing head
- Depth: 42 cms
- Width: 120 cm
- Height: 287 cm
- Weight: 120 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or
To read or send us your own review of our products and services, please click below.
Read our reviews