SPX FLOW Infusion UHT plants use gentle, rapid heating and cooling with accurate holding times to produce products of superior quality with minimal change in composition and taste. The technology produces minimal heat degradation compared with other traditional UHT systems, protecting the fresh taste of products. It is designed to provide enhanced product safety, high bacteria spore kill rates, and products with long shelf life. The synchronised flow of product steam, air and condensate further creates optimium heat transfer and processing efficiency, even with difficult products.
Please scroll down to see the video of the UHT plant installed in the previous dairy.
- Manufacturer: SPX
- Model: Instant Infusion Type SII
- Function: UHT treatment plant
- Serial number: 5014025
- Year of manufacture: 2015
- Capacity: 12,000 litres / hour
- Electrics: 380V / 50Hz / 3 Phase
- Refer to ‘Technical Doc’ link for SPX brochure.
Download Technical Doc