The RR3800 is a formidable rotary ice cream filling machine, capable of facilitating up to 3,800 units (per row) every hour. With adjustable fill volumes of between 50ml and 1litre and a mechanical drive system that uses a combination of standard gearboxes and bespoke lift cams to ensure an accurate movement, the RR3800 is an extremely versatile machine that will have a positive impact on even the smoothest of production lines.
The filling assembly of the RR3800 rotary ice cream filling machine is also easily adaptable to suit individual needs and can be fitted with a wide range of nozzles suitable for ripples, inclusions and a multitude of other options including colour separation.
The machine advertised is configured for a 125 ml tub format. However, it can be supplied in various other formats (at additional cost) upon request.
- Manufacturer: ROKK Processing Ltd
- Model: RR3800
- Function: Rotary ice cream tub filler
- Serial number: 19-483
- Year of manufacture: 2019
- Capacity: 3,800 pieces per hour
- Maximum fill volume: 1 litre
- Minimum fill volume: 50 ml
- Number of rows possible: 1
- Machine stations include: Cup drop, Cup fill, Lid applicator, Lid closing device & Eject.
- Electrical consumption: 2 kW
- Air consumption: 650 Nl/min
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully guarded
- Voltage: 400V/50Hz/3 Phase
- Instruction manual supplied
- Videos available of the machine in operation
- Length: 105 cms
- Width: 105 cms
- Height: 185 cms
- Weight: 640 kgs