- Product Feed:
The butter is pumped directly into the dosing unit of the machine that will be equipped with a compensation piston to ensure a constant dosing pressure of the product.
Effected by a double-head piston, that doses the butter into the forming shells of an 8-station indexing plate.
The wrapping foil is fed by two rolls on two stations, where it is cut length-wise by two razor blades and crosswire by widia-tipped guilloting cutters, so that the shearing of the sheet is obtained with the print at its centre. In each station, two shells are formed by forming pistons and are placed in two of the four dosing cells of the indexing table. After dosing, the wrap is completed by folding the alu-foil, in portfolio style, with subsequent pressing of the products to obtain even portions. Finally four portions are ejected and conveyed 2 by 2 on double channels to the layering unit where they are grouped in the requested quantity.
The machine is pre-engineered for the fitting of an automatic cleaning system (C.I.P) which permit through simple movement, the cleaning agents reach the remote areas where a product leakage can occur.
- Manufacturer: Corazza
- Model: FB7
- Function: Small Portion Wrapping Unit
- Capacity: 7 gram – 25 gram
- Output: 550 – 575 pc/minute
- Portion weight: 7-25 g
- Installed power: 20.5 kW
- Compressed air: 100 Nl/min
- Min. operating pressure: 6 bar
- Vacuum: 10 m3/h
- Operating vacuum: 600+-50 mm Hg
- Relative humidity: <95%
- Build: 1989
- Complete with Cardboard Packer and interconnecting conveyors
- Large number of spares available
- Documentation and spare parts list
- Commissioning and Installation can be provided
Country of Manufacture
Download Technical Doc