These self-contained continuous ice cream freezers combine remarkable efficiency with compact size for flexible ice cream production. The GRAM GIF 600 is a self-contained unit that requires no on-site adjustment when delivered. As soon as the connections for tower water, electricity and compressed air are established, the unit is ready to operate. A vital part of any small-scale ice cream production.
- Manufacturer: Gram
- Model: GIF 600
- Function: Continuous ice cream freezer
- Serial number: 8.62.0051
- Capacity: 120-600 litres/per hour
- Year of manufacture: 2002
- R404A direct expansion system
- Built-in hermetic Scroll compressor
- Automatic overrun control with air mass flow meter
- Automatic mix flow control with volumetric mix flowmeter
- Mix and discharge gear pumps in CIP design
- Automatic cylinder pressure control
- Saving-memory of working parameters (up to 25 recipes)
- Voltage: 400V/50Hz/3 Phase
- Length: 145 cms
- Width: 60 cms
- Height: 185 cms
- Weight: 560 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.