A 150 litre batch mixplant from Mark. The skid mounted unit blends the basic ingredients, pasteurises, homogenises and cools ready for freezing of the ice cream mix.
- Manufacturer: Mark
- Model: Mixmark 150
- Function: Ice cream batch process mix plant
- Capacity: 150 litres/per hour
- Electrics: 380V/3 Phase/50 Hz
- Overall installed power: 5 kW
- See ‘Technical Doc’ link for further details
- Skid mounted unit complete with:
- 2 x 150 L batch pasteurisation tanks
- Mark OMO150 homogeniser
- Tetra Pak C3-SR plate heat exchanger
- Product and hot water pumps
- Product filter
- Control panel
- Length: 330 cm
- Width: 120 cm
- Height: 175 cm
- Weight: 1,400 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Download Technical Doc
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.