A 500 litre batch mixplant from Mark. The skid mounted unit blends the basic ingredients, pasteurises and cools ready for freezing of the ice cream mix.
- Manufacturer: Mark
- Model: Mixmark 500
- Function: Ice cream batch process mix plant
- Year of manufacture: 1996
- Capacity:500 litres/per hour
- Electrics: 380V/3 Phase/50 Hz
- Overall installed power:10,7 kW
- See ‘Technical Doc’ link for further details
- Skid mounted unit complete with:
- 2 x 500L batch pasteurisation tanks
- MarkOMO500 homogeniser (OMO 500 NV, S.N. 120213)
- Plate heat exchanger (RCRF 81C, S.N. 96-12-029)
- Product and hot water pumps
- Product filter
- Control panel
- Length:395 cm
- Width:150 cm
- Height:210 cm
- Weight:2,150 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or
To read or send us your own review of our products and services, please click below.
Read our reviews