The ROKK RR 2000 is a versatile yet compact rotary filler that is equally capable of being utilised as either a high-capacity (2,100 pieces per hour, per row) or high-volume (5 litre maximum fill volume) machine. To ensure that it is able to constantly run while producing a quality finished product, no expense has been spared on the construction with only the finest, well-known components and premium stainless steel and aluminium being used throughout.
The RR 2000 consistently maintains accurate weight control and aesthetically pleasing fill designs and despite its wide-ranging functionality, is remarkably easy to operate due to its manual electrical control panel which can accommodate, and easily switch between, 10 predefined filling programs.
The machine advertised is supplied with change parts and built ready for a standard 5 litre napoli container.
- Manufacturer: ROKK Processing Ltd
- Model: RR 2000
- Function: Rotary ice cream tub filler
- Capacity: 2,100 pieces/per hour
- Fully reconditioned: 2020
- Hours ran since fully reconditioned: 0
- Maximum fill volume: 5 litres
- Minimum fill volume: 50 ml
- Maximum tub size: 220 x 150 mm
- Number of rows possible: 2
- Machine stations include: Cup drop, Cup fill, Lid applicator, Lid closing device & Eject to roller conveyor.
- Electrical consumption: 2.2 kW
- Air consumption: 550 Litres/Per hour
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully guarded
- Voltage: 400V / 50Hz / 3 Phase
- Instruction manual supplied
- Length: 165 cms
- Width: 230 cms
- Height: 215 cms
- Weight: 950 kgs