The ROKK RR 2000 is a versatile yet compact rotary filler that is equally capable of being utilised as either a high-capacity (2,100 pieces per hour, per row) or high-volume (5 litre maximum fill volume) machine. To ensure that it is able to constantly run while producing a quality finished product, no expense has been spared on the construction with only the finest, well-known components and premium stainless steel and aluminium being used throughout.
The RR 2000 consistently maintains accurate weight control and aesthetically pleasing fill designs and despite its wide-ranging functionality, is remarkably easy to operate due to its manual electrical control panel which can accommodate, and easily switch between, 10 predefined filling programs.
The machine advertised will be supplied with 1 set of the customers desired change parts.
- Manufacturer: ROKK Processing Ltd
- Model: RR2000
- Function: Rotary ice creamtub filler
- Capacity:2,100 pieces/per hour
- Maximum fill volume: 5 litres
- Minimum fill volume:50 ml
- Maximum tub size: 220 x 150 mm
- Number of rows possible: 2
- Machine stations include: Cup drop, Cup fill, Top dressing/sprinkles, Lid applicator, Lid closing device& Eject to roller conveyor.
- Electrical consumption: 2.2 kW
- Air consumption: 550 Litres/Per hour
- Year of manufacture:2012
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully guarded
- Voltage: 400V / 50Hz / 3 Phase
- Instruction manual supplied
- See ‘Technical Doc’ link for further details
- Length:143 cms
- Width:125 cms
- Height:200 cms
- Weight: 950kgs