The ROKK RR2000 is a versatile yet compact rotary filler that is equally capable of being utilised as either a high-capacity (2,100 pieces per hour, per row) or high-volume (5 litre maximum fill volume) machine. To ensure that it is able to constantly run while producing a quality finished product, no expense has been spared on the construction with only the finest, well-known components and premium stainless steel and aluminium being used throughout.
The RR2000 consistently maintains accurate weight control and aesthetically pleasing fill designs and despite its wide-ranging functionality, is remarkably easy to operate due to its manual electrical control panel which can accommodate, and easily switch between, 10 predefined filling programs.
This machine advertised is configured fora 900ml/1 litreoval type tub format. However, it can be supplied in various otherformats (at additional cost) upon request. Please scroll down for a video ofa ROKK RR 2000 rotary filling machine in production Note. This is not the sameused machine advertised but just an example.
- Manufacturer: ROKK Processing Ltd
- Model: RR2000
- Function: Rotary ice creamtub filler
- Serial number: 03-07
- Capacity:2,100 pieces/per hour
- Maximum fill volume: 5 litres
- Minimum fill volume:50 ml
- Maximum tub size: 360mm x 180mm x 150mm
- Number of rows possible: 3
- Machine stations include: Cup drop, Cup fill, Top dressing/sprinkles, Lid applicator, Lid closing device& Eject to driven conveyor.
- Electrical consumption: 2.2 kW
- Air consumption: 550 Litres/Per hour
- Year of manufacture:2007
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully guarded
- Voltage: 400V/50Hz/3 Phase
- Instruction manual supplied
- Length:143 cms
- Width:125 cms
- Height:200 cms
- Weight: 950kgs
Download Technical Doc