The ROKK RS500 is an in-line, automatic filling machine that can produce a more artisan-effect fill compared with traditional vertical dosers on other fillers, due to its unique servo-driven fill mechanism. It can fill a maximum of 8 catering ice cream tubs per minute (with a maximum volume of up to 5 litres), giving an hourly capacity of up to 500 tubs. The ROKK RS500 features a tub magazine with dispenser, an indexing food-grade linear belt with tub grippers to ensure that the tub remains stable at all times during the filling cycle. The filling head is moved using 3 servo-driven motors to mirror artisan container filling and for a more attractive and even distribution of ice cream and ripples. All functions are controlled and operated via a Siemens touch panel with Siemens PLC control. The entire filling zone is protected by an inter-locked safety guard to prevent entrapment. To ensure that it is able to continuously run while producing a high quality finished product, no expense has been spared on the construction with only the finest, well-known components and premium stainless steel and aluminium being used throughout.
The machine advertised is supplied with change parts for the 5 litre tub and a 5 litre filling pattern programmed. Other change parts and programmes can be purchase at additional cost.
See video below of this machine in operation.
- Manufacturer: ROKK Processing Ltd
- Model: RS500
- Function: In-line servo-driven bulk filling machine
- Maximum capacity: 500 tubs/ hour
- Minimum capacity: 150 tubs/ hour
- Year of manufacture: 2021
- Maximum fill volume: 5 litres
- Maximum tub size: 220 x 150 mm
- Number of rows possible: 1
- Machine stations include: Tub drop, Table index, Tub fill
- Electrical consumption: 5.5 kW
- Air consumption: 100 Litres/Per hour
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully guarded
- Voltage: 400V / 50Hz / 3 Phase
- Length: 350 cm
- Width: 190 cms
- Height: 215 cms
- Weight: 850 kgs