The SE40 CX is a self-cleaning centrifugal separator for cream concentration.
- Manufacturer: Seital (SPX)
- Model: SE40 CX
- Function: Cream concentrator
- Year of manufacture: 2008
- Serial number: M01432
- Cream concentration capacity: 5.000 litres / hour
- Input temperature: 60-70 degC
- Input percentage of cream: 35-40%
- Output percentage of cream: 70-80%
- Solids chamber capacity: 8 litre
- Maximum product density: 1,1 kg/dm3
- Maximum product sludge: 1,35 kg/dm3
- Total installed power:18.5 kW (1.450 r/min)
- Voltage: 400 V / 3 Phase / 50 Hz
- Hydraulic capacity: 18.000 litres / hour
- Bowl speed: 6.500 rpm
- Complete with tools, base plate and control panel
- Instruction manual supplied
- Length: 187 cms
- Width: 152 cms
- Height: 181 cms
- Weight: 1770 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or
To read or send us your own review of our products and services, please click below.
Read our reviews