To rework butter blocks, SIMON FRÈRES has developed several ranges of equipment:
The Conticrush solution for reworking of butter blocks frozen at – 20° C.
Butter blocks are crushed by the crushing tank BPR 380 and mechanically heated by the Contimalax CM 240.
The Contimalax solution for reworking of butter from – 10° C.
Butter blocks are crushed by a chopping device and then are reworked by the working section of the Contimalax.
The reworking tank and texturizing unit solution.
To rework butter with temperature higher than + 2° C, the SR type range tank associated with our texturizing unit is ideal. Direct connection with packaging machines is possible.
Pre-working tank SR 280 and pin mixer PM 200
The main advantages:
- Excellent regulation of the butter temperature by control of the mechanical energy given to the product.
- The possibility to make liquid or powder additions during the process.
- A strong construction with a very easy and economical maintenance.
- Carefully designed according to food standard, ensuring production of butter with completely hygiene
- Capacities up to 8 tons/hour.
- Wide range of output.
- We can supply stand-alone machines or a complete butter making production line with full automation designed around the customer’s application.
The MLX 100 reworking unit solution
In order to meet craft applications, we have developed a reworking unit in batch running of 100kg.