Always tuned in to customer’s requests and market trends, SIMON FRÈRES has developed a wide range of continuous butter making machines.
A new generation of machines, the Contimab PROFLEX, is characterized by its flexibility and advanced technology.
- Contimab PROFLEX 120: from 100 kg up to 500 kg/h butter output
- Contimab PROFLEX 170: from 600 kg up to 1500 kg/h butter output
- Contimab PROFLEX 200: from 1200 kg up to 3000 kg/h butter output
- Contimab PROFLEX 300: from 2500 kg up to 6000 kg/h butter output
- Contimab PROFLEX 400: from 5000 kg up to 13000 kg/h butter output
We can also offer a range of pilot butter making machines, do not hesitate to ask us for information.
The main advantages:
- Large flexible churning characteristics for all types of cream with a fat content which could vary between 30 and 60%.
- Carefully designed according to food standard, ensuring production of butter with complete hygiene (EHEDG).
- Strong construction with easy maintenance, taken into account from the machine design.
- Excellent control of the butter temperature thanks to the chilled water circulation in all the sections.
- The production of a completely de-aerated butter, which improves its keeping qualities and delivers a production with constant density.
- We can supply stand-alone machines or a complete butter making production line with full automation designed around the customer’s application.
Download Technical Doc