Our SR reworking tanks associated with a positive pump are designed for the combined reworking, feeding, pumping & dosing of temperate products blocks with high viscosity.
These reworking tanks have a buffer capacity dedicated to both reworking and texturizing work. Our installations assure a constant output and dosing.
The main advantages:
- Wide range of capacity: 300 kg to 6 t/h
- Discontinuous / continuous running.
- Reduction of the production costs: increase of capacity, energy saving, productivity improvement, reduced labour costs.
- Carefully designed to ensure hygiene and product security.
- Automatic cleaning in place without any dismantling.
- Strong construction with a very easy and economical maintenance.
- SIMON FRÈRES can supply stand-alone machines or a complete production line with full automation designed around the customers’ applications.
- Automatic / manual feeding in pasty blocks from 5 to 30 kg.
- Low quantity of product inside the line.
- Can be used with all types of positive pumps.
- Possibility of dosing by weight loss for increased accuracy.