The Stephan Combicut TC system is a multi-functional machine. It is used successfully for a wide range of applications in the food industry. Besides cutting, mixing and dispersing, heating and cooling can be done in the same system. The integrated vacuum system avoids oxidation and ensures a high product quality.
This is a Used Combicut TC 400 from Stephan and includes the Siemens S7-300 control panel and elevator (as seen in the photos). The machine is also equipped with direct steam injection making it suitable for processed and analogue cheeses. The machine was completely reconditioned in 2012 and fitted with a new control panel.
- Manufacturer: Stephan
- Model: Combicut TC 400
- Function: Compact processing vessel
- Year of manufacture: 1990
- Serial number: K716.368
- Drum capacity: 400 litres
- Loading capacity: 250 litres
- Equipped with direct steam injection
- The main product bowl and cover is double jacketed for cooling or heating
- Siemens S7-300
- Includes elevator and control panel
- Electrics: 380V / 50Hz / 3 Phase
- Documentation available
- Reconditioned in 2012 andfitted with new control panel.
- See ‘Technical Doc’ link for general brochure
Country of Manufacture
Download Technical Doc