A Used 500 litre jacketed and insulated stainless steel mixing tank, manufactured byTerlet in Holland. The tank is equipped with a bottom driven agitator (0.5 kW) and inner central cooling cylinder for optimal heat transfer.
- Manufacturer: Terlet
- Function: Jacketed & Insulated mixing tank
- Capacity: 500 Litres
- Bottom driven agitator
- Motor placed below product,reducing risk of oil or paint contamination
- Cooling with central inner cylinder
- Orientation: Vertical
- Max. jacket temperature: 100 degC
- Max. product temperature: 100 degC
- Supports: 4xStainless steel legs
- Man access: Top manway with standard oval lid
- Stainless steel construction
- Total installed power: 0.5 kW (1430 r/min)
- Electrics: 380V / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
- Depth: 150cms
- Width: 120 cms
- Height:170 cms
- Weight: 300kgs
Country of Manufacture
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.