A set of Used 17,000 Litre jacketed and insulated stainless steel mixing tanks, manufactured by Tetra Pak in the United Kingdom.
- Manufacturer: Tetra Pak
- Function: Jacketed & Insulated storage tank
- Capacity: 17,000 Litres
- Year of manufacture: 2006 / 2007 / 2007 / 2008
- Serial numbers: DFB-4762 / M-5034B / M-5034A / DFB-5206 FMT3
- Top driven agitator
- Orientation: Vertical
- Design temperature: 90 degC
- Vessel design pressure: Atmospheric
- Vessel test pressure: Water fill
- Jacket design pressure: 2.5 Bar
- Jacket test pressure: 4,5 Bar
- Supports: 4x Stainless steel legs
- Man access: Top manway with standard oval lid
- Stainless steel construction
- Electrics: 380V / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
- See ‘Technical Drawing’ attached for further details
- Diameter: 303.5 cms
- Height: Approx 410 cms
- Weight: 2280 kgs
Country of Manufacture
Download Technical Doc
Need help with dairy machinery transportation?
Every month we export machinery to customers all over the world.
Offering competitive prices for air, sea or road freight, we can crate machinery and process all export documents to ensure the process is quick and stress free.
To enquire about shipping, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179
Need spares for this machine?
DairyBits stocks a host of spare parts for dairy and ice cream machinery.
With international shipping and door-to-door courier services, Dairy Bits can supply them quickly before any major disruption occurs. Click below to go to the site.
Have a machine like this to sell?
We make quick decisions and pay the best prices in cash for good quality, used dairy and food processing machinery, from single machines to complete plants.
To sell your machinery, just give us a call on +44(0) 1455 220 179 or email us.