The KM feeding units associated to a positive pump are designed for feeding, pumping & dosing of temperate products (+10°C) with high viscosity.
Those units can be used to:
- feed continuous blending systems in pasty products,
- assure the laying of a fat band on puff pastry lines,
- give accurate feed rates to discontinuous kneaders.
- Wide range of capacity: 300 kg to 6 t/h
- Discontinuous / continuous running.
- Reduction of the production costs: increase of capacity, energy saving, productivity improvement, reduced labour costs.
- Carefully designed to ensure hygiene and product security.
- Automatic cleaning in place without any dismantling
- Strong construction with a very easy and economical maintenance.
- SIMON FRÈRES can supply stand-alone machines or a complete production line with full automation designed around the customers’ applications.
- Automatic / manual feeding in pasty blocks from 5 to 30 kg.
- Low quantity of product inside the line.
- Can be used with all types of positive pumps.
- Possibility of dosing by weight loss for increased accuracy.