The DELTA butterfly valves from SPX FLOW are stop valves which can be actuated either manually or pneumatically.
The valves are very robust and reliable and the space-saving design makes them ideal for nearly all applications – a flexible valve which is very easy to install and to service.
- Product passages are smooth and the special seals ensure thorough cleaning.
- A unique metallic stop prevents the valve flanges from being tightened too much and protects the valve seal from mechanical over-stress thus improving seal lifetime.
- One actuator covers all diameters from 1? (25 mm) – 4? (100 mm).
- Slide bearings on the pivots of the discs increase operating reliability.
- Visual indication of open/closed position.
- SVS1F intermediate flange design allows simple removal and easy access of valves that are in lengthy or fixed pipelines.
- ATEX compliant models
- Designs with electro-pneumatic control (flow control) with Bürkert positioner
- SV1 valves are available from DN 25 DN 150, 1 4.
- SVS1F valves are available from DN 25 to DN 250, 1” – 6” OD, 2”- 6” Sch5